Private Real Estate Loan
Types of loans available
Specialized in private mortgage financing, Belabri stands out for its personalized service and innovative solutions in private mortgages. We help individuals and entrepreneurs achieve their goals by offering more flexible conditions than banks.
We lend to entrepreneurs for 4 major types of projects:
Don't let an opportunity slip away because of financing
LOAN SELECTION CRITERIA
We offer a turnkey solution
- We produce comparables for the property at the beginning and end of the project.
- We verify the project budget.
- We check the project assumptions (e.g. future rents).
- We verify the borrower’s balance sheet and court record.
- We discuss with the entrepreneur to build a relationship of trust.
- What is the exit plan? What is the plan B? Are these plans realistic?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Real estate flipping
- Renovation loan
- Down payment financing (with collateral on another property)
- Multifamily building purchase
- Conversion of buildings
- Developable land
- Purchase of vacant income properties
- Construction bridge loan
- Business projects
- Equity loans
Yes, it is possible but under certain conditions. The borrower must offer a guarantee of significant value.
Yes, but with other properties to be used as collateral. However, it’s important to have a plan to increase the value of the property within 12 months or another transaction that will allow the loan to be repaid.
In general, interest rates in the private mortgage lending market vary from 10% to 18% depending on the type of project and associated risk.
There are typically origination fees of 1% to 3% depending on the loan amount and type of project
Yes, it is possible but under certain conditions. The value of the project or collateral must sufficiently cover the amount of the loan.
The standard ratio is 75% loan to value. The % will be lower for lands and when the building is outside major centers.
Here is an example :
House worth $400,000
Current loan $200,000
With a ratio of 75%, it would be possible to make a 2nd rank loan of